This command allows the owner to add players to their space station. However, despite the fact that command says "/ssinvite", the invited player only receives the message that they were added to a certain person's space station. After being accepted, player can get into that station the same way they can access other planets.
This command is the exact opposite of "/ssinvite", meaning it removes selected player from the list of players who can access the base.
Necessary Items Required (To Create Space Station) Edit
- 32 Tin Ingots
- 16 Aluminum Ingots
- 24 Iron Ingots
- 1 Advanced Wafer
Some things helpful to bring along with you:
Attack of the B-Team
- Any amount of obsidian
- Portal modifier
- Dimensional card
- Dialer card
- Network card
- Advanced dialer
Set-up and expansion Edit
If you want to live on your space station for a decent amount of time, you need to setup oxygen at least.
- There is a daytime cycle like the overworld, but the sun and moon are within view for much longer.
- The moon and sun are enlarged, and the sun is at its darkest tone.
- There is a large view of the overworld with a strong resemblance to Earth
- If you set up an enhanced portal, make sure that it's in the same chunk and it has a chunk loader, otherwise you won't be able to actually use the enhanced portal from anywhere besides the station.
- There are 2 possible ways to leave space station. If a player falls below height level 35, they will be teleported to the Earth the same way they could leave it using the rocket. Note: if a player decides to return in such manner, they will not receive any penalties, such as damage.
- When playing in the Tekkit modpack, it is possible to use Mystcraft Linking Books to travel from your space station to earth or other dimensions, by right clicking with 2 linking books: one on earth, the other in the space station, and then using bookstands to travel in between the locations.