Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Adding Players: Edit
This command allows the owner to add players to their space station. However, despite the fact that command says "/ssinvite", the invited player can get into that station the same way they can access other planets.
Removing Players: Edit
This command is the exact opposite of "/ssinvite", meaning it removes selected player from the list of players who can access the base.
Necessary Items Required (To Create Space Station)
- 32 Tin Ingots
- 16 Aluminum Ingots
- 24 Iron Ingots
- 1 advanced wafer
Attack of the B-Team
- Any amount of obsidian
- Portal modifier
- Dimensional card
- Dialer card
- Network card
- Advanced dialer
Set-up and expansion Edit
If you want to live on your space station for a decent amount of time, you need to setup oxygen at least.
- There is a daytime cycle like the overworld, but the sun and moon are within view for much longer.
- The moon and sun are enlarged, and the sun is at its darkest tone.
- There is a large view of the overworld with a strong resemblance to Earth
- If you set up an enhanced portal, make sure that it's in the same chunk and it has a chunk loader, otherwise you won't be able to actually use the enhanced portal from anywhere besides the station.
- There are 2 possible ways to leave space station. If a player falls below height level 35, they will be teleported to the Earth the same way they could leave it using the rocket. Note: if a player decides to return in such manner, they will not receive any penalties, such as damage.
- When playing in the Tekkit modpack, it is possible to use Mystcraft Linking Books to travel from your space station to earth or other dimensions, by right clicking with 2 linking books: one on earth, the other in the space station, and then using bookstands to travel in between the locations.
- You can't have more than 1 space station